Walk in interview for Project Fellows at IBSD - Government of India | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), a National Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India invites applications for contractual positions of Scientist Fellows. The main mandate of IBSD is Conservation and Sustainable Utilization of Bioresources for the socio-economic Development of the North East Region of India, which is a genetic treasure trove of plants, animals and microbial resources. This region falls among the world’s top 10 Biodiversity Hotspots. The broad areas of research are in Plant Bioresources, Microbial Resources, Natural Product Chemistry, Animal Bioresources and Bioinformatics and Database Management.
Post : Project Fellows
No of posts : 03
Fellowship : Rs. 12000 plus HRA/month
Subject and Qualification : Post graduation with minimum 55% in Biotechnology/ Botany / Microbiology / Environment Sciences / Biochemistry / Life sciences/ Forestry/ Agriculture / Horticulture / Plant ecology / Tissue culture / Pharmacy or any relevant field.
1. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Meghalaya and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
3. Duration: 2 years 4 months or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
4. The upper age limit for is 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GoI norms).
5. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with all original and attested copies of certificate and two passport photo on Tuesday, the 13th August, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Upper Shillong, Meghalaya.
See All Other Jobs in our Database