Walk in interview for Pharmacist in Health Department at U. T. Administration of Daman and Diu
Diu is island situated slightly off the coast of Kathiawad near the Port of Veraval in Gujarat with a coastal length of 21 kms. and is at a distance of about 768 kms. from Daman, the Capital of the newly formed Union Territory of Daman and Diu.
Post : Pharmacist
The Health Department Diu is going to conduct a Walk-in interview on 14/08/2019 at 09:15 AM for the various below mentioned posts under the National Health Mission/ National AYUSH Mission/ State AIDS Control Society (SACS) on contract basis or till regular are filled up to render the support for strengthening the health services.
Under NHM Scheme
(1) A Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute.
(2) Registration from Pharmacy Council of any state.
(3) one-year experience in dispensing the drugs.
Age Limit : 30 years
Remuneration per month : Rs. 21,300/-pm
1. Eligible and desirous candidate may come for walk in interview on 14/08/2019 sharp at 09:15 AM in the Office of the Collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT). with a copy of bio-data and original certificates of their Educational Qualification and experience along with Xerox copy of the certificate duly attested.
2. All above posts are purely contract basis period; which is only up to 31st March 2020. In case of the continuation of scheme contract will be extended on the basis of performance.
3. Registration and Document verification will be carried out at the venue from 9:15 am to 10:00 am.
4. Candidate having domicile certificate of Daman & Diu will be given preference.
5. Age relaxation may be considered for Specialist/Doctors by the Executive Body and the Chairman, DHS, Diu.
6. No T.A / D.A shall be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database