Walk in Interview for M.Pharm, M.Sc in research at BIT
BIT, Mesra is a "Deemed University" under Sec. 3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956. It functions under the overall supervision, direction and control of a high power Board of Governors, comprising representatives of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, the U.G.C., the State Government, The Chancellor, the AICTE, The Hindustan Charity Trust and the Institute Faculty. Shri G.P. Birla is the Chairman of the Board of Governors. The Governor of the state of Jharkhand is the Chancellor of the Institute. The Technical Council decides the academic policy of the Institute.
Applications are invited for Walk-in-Interview for the following post under the "DST-Nanomission funded joint project with IIT Kanpur" at Department of Bio-Engineering, BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Assistant
Title of the project: “Development of multi-functional nano-HAP bone substitute for effective bone regeneration in critical defects" Duration: 3 years
F.No: DST/NM/NT/2018/48(G) BIT Mesra
For JRF (M.Sc./ M.Tech/ M.Pharm in Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Pharmacy or allied subjects with at least 60% marks with NET/GATE or other national level examination qualified)
For Project Assistant (M.Sc./ M.Tech/ M.Pharm in Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Pharmacy or allied subjects with at least 60% marks)
Desirable Qualification: Candidate should have strong inclination towards research. Prior work experience in herbal nanoformulation development, drug delivery/ biomaterials & tissue engineering/ nanomaterial fabrication & characterization will be ideal. Candidate is expected to work in a multi-disciplinary research area and may need to make research visits to IIT Kanpur as and when required in the project.
Age limit: Upper age limit 28 years.
For JRF (Rs. 31000/- + 16% HRA per month for first two years and Rs. 35000/- + 16% HRA for the third year for NET/GATE or any national level examination qualified candidates as conducted by Central Government Departments/ Agencies/ Institutions).
For Project Assistant (Rs. 25000/- consolidated per month for three years for all other candidate).
Funding Agency: DST-Nanomission, New Delhi
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview on 11 September, 2019 at 10.00 AM
Venue: Department of Bio-Engineering, BIT-Mesra
Other Relevant Information:
• Send your application with updated CV through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Sneha Singh, PI) and email@example.com (Dr. Abhimanyu Dev, Co-PI) latest by 08 September, 2019. No individual call letters will be sent.
• Interested candidates are advised to be present on the date of interview and bring all original certificates and testimonials along with one set of duly attested photocopy and two recent colored passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
• The appointment under this project is to be treated as temporary for three years and subject to availability of the fund and will be governed by the rules / conditions of the sanctioned project.
• Selected candidate may enrol for Ph.D. program of the institute after fulfilling admission criteria
• No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database