Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Trainee at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry. DRILS focuses on original research and advancement of relevant skills, with emphasis on solution-oriented interdisciplinary research both for solving unmet needs as well as process innovation.
Post : Research Trainee
Fellowship: Rs. 20,000 per month
Duration: The duration of the fellowship is based on the funds availability, with possibility of shifting to a funded research project and registration for PhD. However, the performance of the candidate will be rigorously reviewed every 6 months and the fellowship will be renewed only upon satisfactory performance.
1) Literature search.
2) Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the scientist.
3) Provide scientific support to the scientist in his research activities.
4) Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
Scope of experimental work:
• Organic synthesis, purification and analysis of organic molecules;
• Synthesis of the bioconjugates;
• Nanoparticles synthesis and surface modification;
• Recording of UV-vis and fluorescent spectra.
1) Post-graduate degree in Organic Chemistry and/or Nanotechnology or any other related branch of Basic Sciences from a recognized university/institute.
Graduate degree in a Professional course from a recognized university/institute with CSIR NET qualification
Post-graduate degree in a Professional course such as MTech, MPharm, etc.
2) Candidate should demonstrate consistent academic record of minimum 60% aggregate in all qualifying examinations.
3) The candidate should be motivated and committed.
4) The candidate should be interested to work on the interface of the Basic Sciences and to learn new techniques.
B) Experience: 0-3 years in the areas of Organic Chemistry and/or Nanotechnology (with knowledge in Organic Synthesis).
C) Preferable: Candidates with prior hands-on experience in above mentioned areas..
Qualified and interested candidates may send their curriculum vitae by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 31st August 2019 with "Dr. R. Marina’s Lab" as the subject line of the email. There will be two rounds of interview. Shortlisted candidates will be first interviewed through skype/telecon followed by a personal interview at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
See All Other Jobs in our Database