Require Research Specialist at P&G | B.Pharm, M.Pharm
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Post : Research Specialist
• Have good knowledge on India regulations including D&C act, BIS and Legal Metrology.
• Provides technical support in managing issues.
• Provides day-to-day support to superiors and senior staff to ensure compliance with existing regulatory policies.
• Initiate and complete product registrations, formula and artwork compliance assessments, monitoring and notifications of regulatory changes using standard CBAs.
• Able to handle pressure situations
• Bachelor’s or Masters degree in science or Pharma with minimum 5 years of experience in Artwork approvals and managing Legal metrology related issues.
• Have sound knowledge of Indian Regulations on Cosmetics and non-cosmetics including D&C act; Legal Metrology and BIS standards.
• Attention to details and excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented, Flexible, Result Oriented.
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
Req No: IME00000609
End Date : 25th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database