Regional Centre for Biotechnology invites online applications from B.Pharm, M.Sc for post of Technical Assistant | Salary upto Rs. 1,12,400
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution of national importance established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, under auspices of UNESCO. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology.
The Centre invites online applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated Indian candidates for the following posts on Direct recruitment/ deputation/ contract basis.
Post : Technical Assistant - 01 (UR) post
Grade Pay : Rs. 35400 to Rs. 1,12,400
Mode of Recruitment, Qualifications and Experience :
For Direct Recruitment
a) BE /BTech/ B Pharm/ MSc, with 3 years’ relevant experience in a reputed organization. b) Experience of maintenance of scientific equipment, or research support to scientists, or system administration and software development, or creation and maintenance of database and websites.
c) Proficiency in use of computers for word processing and data handling.
Desirable: Knowledge of government rules and procedures.
For Deputation: Officers from the Central/ State Governments/ Universities/ University level R&D institutions, or PSU: holding analogous post, or with at least 3 years’ service in posts with Pay Level 5 or its equivalent, and possessing educational qualification and experience as prescribed above.
a) Assist in management of biotechnology laboratories/Central facilities.
b) Maintain and coordinate use of scientific equipment and infrastructure.
c) Preparation of scientific reports.
d) Maintenance of databases.
e) Preparation of technology related policies, IPR and legal issues.
f) Any other work assigned by the Executive Director.
Age limit: 40 Years& 56 years fordeputation/contract. Age relaxation is permissible for as per Govt. of India rule.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There will be a probation period of two years for candidates appointed through direct recruitment which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
3. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’.
6. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
7. Deputation (including Short Term Contract): Period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government/autonomous institutions shall ordinarily not exceed three years. Print of the online submitted applicationof the eligible candidate whose services can be spared immediately on selection, may be forwarded together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-I) addressed to the Registrar, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone Faridabad- Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad, Haryana-121001. Terms of deputationwill be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time. The last date of receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
8. The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their pay level applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the appropriate pay level indicated against the post.
9. The rules and procedures prescribed by the Govt. of India in respect of reservation policy shall be followed for the posts filled by direct recruitment. There would be no upper age limit in respect of the officers/staff members already working on a regular basis in the Centre.
10. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for written test/interview/skill test. The decision of the Centre regarding the selection process shall be final.
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
12. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad.
13. Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process or after will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process/employment or continue further and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the common recruitment process in the future. Decisions of the Competent Authority at RCB shall be final and binding.
Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 16 September, 2019. Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed upto 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database