Recruitment for Pharmacists (03 Posts) in District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society
Zilla Parishad plays the important role in the development of the rural area of the district. ZP provides the Education, Helath, Water, Road, Agricalture services to the rural peoples. Public body elected by the rural peoples rules the Zilla Parishad.
Post : Pharmasist
No of posts : 03 (SC-1, ST-2)
Place of posting : RBSK Team-1
Age Limit : 38 year for Open, 43 year for Reserved and 5 year Relaxation
Qualification : B.Pharm / D.Pharm With 1 Year Experience
Salary : Rs 17000/- pm
1. This post is not a post of state government but is a purely contractual position. The office shall not have the right of permanence nor shall the service rules of the Government be enforced for these posts, nor shall the applicant have the right to be involved in regular government service or to claim or protect the service through the Government.
2. The number of positions is likely to change as the salary for the posts is a combined honor.
3. The Selection Committee shall have all the powers to make changes as required in terms of degree, educational qualification, place of appointment, method of interview and process of recruitment. Attendance at the interview will be required to be accompanied by the original academic papers and registration certificate. No travel / daily allowance will be provided to attend the interview.
4 Preference will be given to candidates with higher educational qualifications and experience. Selected candidates will initially be appointed till March 31, 2020. If the work done during this period is satisfactory then the appointment period is likely to be extended.
5. Candidates should submit separate applications for each post if they want to apply for more than one post.
6. After the selection of the candidate It will be mandatory to sign contract on Rs 100 stamp paper with District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, Akola.
7. The Chairperson, Selection Committee reserves the right to accept, reject or completely cancel the recruitment process.
8. Applicant must be physically and mentally competent for the respective post and no criminal offense has been registered against the applicant.
9. Open category candidates should paid Rs. 150/ - and reserved category candidates Rs. 100/ - Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank should be attached and the name behind DD write your. DD Should be maid on, District Integrated Health & Family Welfar Society Akola, Account number 052001000217 ICICI Bank Akola Branch.
10. The application for the above post should be submitted along with photocopy of all the required Self attested documents at Aavk-Javak department, Health departments, District Akola 444001, during office hours upto 05/08/19
See All Other Jobs in our Database