Recruitment for Pharmacists (07 Posts) in District Health Society - Government Job
District Health Society invites applications form eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on contractual basis in District level/Taluka level as indicated below.
Post : Pharmacist
Programme : RBSK , NUHM
Place of Posting : Taluka
No of posts : 7 [SC-1, ST-2, NT(B)-1, SBC-1, 0BC-2]
Qualification : B.Pharm/ D.Pharm Candidate must be Register in Pharmacy Council
1. Number of posts, seats & reservation may change.
2. These posts are purely contractual and not State Government's regular posts.
3. Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
4. Short listed candidates will be eligible for Exam/interview.
5. Appointment of selected candidate will be for the period of 11 months, likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory only if project is extended. If the project is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection.
6. For MBBS Qualification candidates, service under NHM is considered for bond issued by Director Medical Education / Dean GMC
7. Higher experience and qualification will be preferred. Experience will be relaxed if sufficient candidates are not available.
8. Age criteria: for MBBS & Specialist 70 year, Nurses & Technicians 65 years, and for other staff Open category is 38 years & for reserved categories is 43 years.
9. Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employee.
10. All required qualifications must be full time courses from Government recognized university.
11. The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior Intimation
12. All rights to modify or cancel the process of recruitment at any point of time are reserved with District Health Society.
13. Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria should submit application as per the given format in the office of : National Health Mission (NHM) Health Department, Zilla Parishad, Latur.
14. The fees for application form is Rs.100/- for reserved category and Rs.150/- for candidate in Open category. The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft of Nationalized bank drawn in favor of District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Latur
15. Individual application for each post is mandatory. Application should be submitted in given format only.
16. The incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be considered.
17. Application received form date 29.07.2019 to 08/08/2019 till 5:30pm. Applications received after 08/08/2019 will not be considered.
18. Last date of application submission: 08/08/2019. till 5:30pm.
19. Candidates are advised to visit zplatur.gov.in for regular updates & also keep Email-id active.
20. Further any information concern about applicant will be communicated on website and personal contact will not be done to candidate.
See All Other Jobs in our Database