Novartis looking for Principal Scientist in Formulation Development | Ph.D or M.Tech or M.Pharm
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Principal Scientist - Formulation Development
• Accountability for formulations & process deliverables in assigned projects aligned with the control strategy and overall project plan
• Lead and support development of parenteral, topical and ophthalmic projects formulations
• Support entire drug product development process starting with first pre-formulation studies up to the manufacturing process transfer to production and the provision of the required documentation to allow worldwide registration
• Lead/support development of robust formulations and processes through optimization, scale-up and validation work applying QbD principles incl. risk assessments and DoEs
• Evaluate the data and provide the input for the selection of next experiment
• Ensure high quality preparation & support on documentation to allow timely start of GMP batches
• PhD or M.Tech or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Technology/Pharmaceutics with Minimum 6 years to 10 years of relevant experience in development of parenteral, topical and ophthalmic projects formulations
• Ability to plan and priorities workload
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Ability to build effective relationships across teams
• Active command in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Creative thinking and effective interdisciplinary collaboration with other functions.
Experience : 2-3 year
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc.
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database