Job Openings for B.Pharm, D.Pharm in Medical Services Corporation Limited - Government Jobs | 268 posts
Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Limited (CGMSCL) is incorporated on 7th October 2010 under the companies Act 1956 and that the company is limited under Health & family welfare department of chhattisgarh.
Post : Drug Data Entry Operator
No of Posts : 268 (ST-86, SC-32, OBC-38, UR-112)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor in Pharmacy
Preference will be given to the candidates having computer application qualification along with the above mentioned degree.
Age Limit : 21 to 40 Years
Note : Only natives of Chhattisgarh can apply.
Other guidelines regarding application
1. State level reservation roster will be followed by the government.
2. Contract appointment will be purely temporary.
3. Incomplete, unclear and inaccurate application forms will be rejected.
4. If any candidates are given any wrong information in the application or documents, then their selection can be rejected at any level.
5. The examination of the candidates for Selection will be held in Raipur.
6. Candidates ineligible for selection in the event of earning less than 30 percent marks in the above examination.
7. The selection process can be done in a phased manner. In the first phase for selection, those candidates who have both the pharmacy and computer or pharmacy related qualifications can be taken. Even after the first phase, if the vacancies remain vacant, only computer application drawer holders can be tested for the remaining posts, for which only 3 times the maximum category wise posts will be called. Priority for this - Bachelor of Computer Application, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and Diploma in Computer Application will be based on the marks obtained in the order and educational qualification.
8. Managing Director Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation Limited will have the final right to decide on any dispute and problems arising during recruitment to the above posts.
9. At the time of examination for selection, the candidates are required to appear along with the original copy of the following records and a self-attested copy
• Degree / Diploma and Marksheet of Academic year.
• Domicile certificate
• Caste certificate .
• Identity Card (I.D - Proof)
10. The waiting list will be valid for 1 year
Eligible candidates can download the application form from below link and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 August 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database