Job for Pharmacists (03 Posts) in District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society
The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 03
Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
1 Year Experience
Register in Pharmacy Council
Pay scale: Rs. 17,000/- pm
Age limit : 18 years to 43 Years (5 year relaxation for reserved category)
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointment of such posts is of a purely contractual nature, and the positions are given. If the work is satisfactory then there will be further re-appointment.
2. All the above contract positions will be filled under the social reservation point list. 3. If the Central Government rejects the relevant post, the candidate will be terminated without any prior notice. Preference will be given to holders of higher academic qualifications, government and NHM experience. An experience certificate is required.
4) The position is purely contractual, there is no allowance other than the combined salary. Also, no travel allowance will be paid to these candidates who are present for the interview.
5. Open category candidates should paid Rs. 150/ - and reserved category candidates Rs. 100/ - Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank should be attached and the name behind DD write your. DD Should be maid on, District Integrated Health & Family Welfar Society Yavatmal.
6. Applicant must be physically and mentally competent for the respective post and no criminal offense has been registered against the applicant.
7. The Chairperson, Selection Committee reserves the right to accept, reject or completely cancel the recruitment process.
Applications should be submitted either by post or in person in the application form submit during office hours at the District Surgeon, General Hospital, Yavatmal till 03/09/2019 to 5:45 pm (excluding holidays).
See All Other Jobs in our Database