Job for Pharmacist under National Health Mission
Hingoli is situated at the northern part of Marathwada in Maharashtra. Borders of Hingoli are surrounded by Washim and Yevotmal in northern side, Parbhani in western side and Nanded at south-eastern side. The district came into existence by division of Parbhani district on 1st may 1999.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01 (SC-1)
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
Pay scale: Rs. 17,000/- pm
Age limit : 18 years to 43 Years (5 year relaxation for reserved category)
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 150 Rs
Reserved Category: 100 Rs
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointment of such posts is of a purely contractual nature, and the positions are given. If the work is satisfactory then there will be further re-appointment.
2. All the above contract positions will be filled under the social reservation point list. 3. If the Central Government rejects the relevant post, the candidate will be terminated without any prior notice. Preference will be given to holders of higher academic qualifications, government and NHM experience. An experience certificate is required.
4) The position is purely contractual, there is no allowance other than the combined salary. Also, no travel allowance will be paid to these candidates who are present for the interview.
5) Candidates should submit their completed application form from 05/05/2019 to 14/08/2019, except during holidays during office hours. Subsequently, applications received by post, courier or direct will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database