Applications are invited for Pharmacist at RIMS
The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) is a Medical Institute of Ranchi University in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, India. The college is an autonomous body established under an act of Jharkhand Assembly and is one of the premier medical colleges in the state and India. The institute was established in 1960 and was originally called Rajendra Medical College Hospital after Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. The Medical College Hospital came into existence in February 1965.Dr N.L. Mitra was the first principal of the college. Dr. K.P. Shrivastava was the first director of the Institute after it was renamed.Currently RIMS is in news for its up gradation.
Post : Pharmacist
Application are invited for filling up of following posts under the National Viral Hepatitis Control Programme at, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi, Jharkhand on contractual basis for one year (post are purely on contractual basis for one year or till the project continues whichever is the earlier).
Remuneration (per month in rs.) : 15000
• Diploma in pharmacy from recognized institute Should have registred under Jharkhand state pharmacy council.
• Computer proficiency (MS Office) & internet
1. Terms: Posts are purely on contractual basis for one year or till the project continues whichever is the earlier. However, the
appointment can be terminated at any time even before the end of the contract period due to any reason. Candidate can leave the job prematurely giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
2. Application & Selection procedure: Candidate have to bring the fully filled application form at the time of interview with superscripted as “Application for the post of_____” The candidate needs to bring the Bio-data and the self attested photo copies of the certificates along with the application form. One recent self signed passport sized colored photograph to be pasted on application form.
3. Qualifications , Degree & Experience should be as mentioned in format.
4. The age limit is 20-50 years.( As per Jharkhand Govt Rule)
• These are purely contractual post and such will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization.
• During the period of the project as well as on its termination will have no legal liabilities relating to staff.
• If project will continue for more than one year then extension may be granted on the basis of job satisfaction.
• Contract can be terminated at any time based if the performance of the candidate is found un-satisfactory, his/her service can be terminated in that stage without giving a notice.
• Candidate will have no claim in future for the employment in RIMS.
• No TA/DA will be paid, neither for appearing in the interview nor for joining.
Date and time of interview will be on 10th September 2019 by 10.00 A.M;
Venue: Director’s Office, RIMS, Ranchi.
See All Other Jobs in our Database