Career for Pharmacist at GSFDCL
The National Agriculture Commission (NAC) recommended establishment of Forest Development Corporations in each State to accelerate progress and development of the forestry sector. Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Limited (GSFDC) was established in August 1976 and registered under the Companies Act 1956. In 1979 the Minor Forest Produce (MFP) trade was nationalized in Gujarat. The Corporation was entrusted with the task of its execution. This meant translating on the ground the State Policy of protecting economic interest of STs, SCs and other weaker sections, while justifying its Corporate status. This Corporation gets no grants and budgetary support from the Government.
Post: Ayurvedic Pharmacist
1. A degree in Ayurveda or Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Siddha or Unani system of medicine as the case may be, conferred by University, a State Government Statutory Faculties, Councils and Boards of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Government or a State Government for this purpose or
2. a diploma in Ayurveda, Siddha or Unani system of medicine granted by a State Government or an Institution recognized by the Central Government for this purpose, or
3. a graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry or Botany of a University recognised by the Central Government with experience of at least two years in the manufacture of drugs pertaining to the Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani system of medicine or
4. A Vaid or Hakim registered in a State Register Practitioner of indigenous systems of medicines having experience of at least four years in the manufacture of Siddha or Unani drugs, or
5. a qualification as Pharmacist in Ayurvedic (including Siddha) or Unani systems of medicine, possessing experience of not less than eight years in the manufacture of Ayurvedic or Siddha or Unani drugs as may be recognized by the Central Government.
Experience: Not more than 33 year
Salary : Rs 20,000/- pm (Consolidated)
Duration : 11 month
Job Location : Vadodara
For More Info Go Next Page...