Job for Manager in Market Development at Baxter
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Post : Mgr Market Development
• Marketing Manager- Channels is responsible for channel marketing- from Market Orientation, Market Research, Segmentation, Positioning, Buying process & then preparing a final marketing plan with various activities to be implemented at Market place.
• Conceptualization and implementing marketing ideas and themes to run campaigns and activities in coordination with the sales team in various channles.
• Owns channel strategy and upstream marketing.
• Developing implementing and periodic review business-wide go-to-market plan (GTM)
• Design and implement activities along with Medical Affairs for KOL advocacy.
• Aggregate and use competitive intelligence to devise national marketing strategy.
• Maintain MIS for and reporting on key global franchise projects
• Understand and provide inputs on market trends, shifts related to product usage
• Accountable for marketing spend
• Running dashboards and utilizing SFE for analytics and in sighting
• Collaborate with BUM/SM on driving product pricing
• Sales team review along with sales managers
• Provide insights to BaxSol and corporate team for budget planning/product pricing
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Gurgaon, HR
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 25th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database