Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at JIPMER
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823. This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Department of Medicine, JIPMER, Puducherry will conduct Walk-in interview for the Post of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW on PURELY TEMPORARY BASIS for the DST-SERB funded Project “Effect of Colchicine in Septic Shock (COLISEPS Trial) – A Pilot Study”
Details of the Project :
Title : Effect of Colchicine in Septic Shock (COLISEPS Trial) – A Pilot Study Duration : 3 years
Principal Investigator : Dr. R. Venkateswaran, Associate Professor of Medicine.
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or Equivalent degree. BE or B. Tech in Biotechnology or Equivalent Degree
Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- + HRA (Rs.5,000/-)
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
• Good Communication skills in Tamil and Proficiency in English
• Basic computer knowledge required for data entry and data analysis.
• Experience: Animal (Mice) handling, ELISA and Western Blot techniques
• Any Publication in Science Citation Indexed Journal
• National Eligibility Test Qualified (like ICMR-JRF, CSIR-UGC, JGEEBILS)
Upper Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 years as on 28th August 2019. However, can be relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates as per norms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The appointment is PURELY on TEMPORARY BASIS (co-terminus with the project) will be initially for a period of ONE YEAR and the extension may be granted up to THREE YEARS based on the performance with effect from the date of joining. If the period is not extended further, the same will be lapsed automatically.
2. If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the Principal Investigator, then appointment can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
3. If the appointee wishes to resign, it can be done by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary.
4. The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
5. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed / altered at the discretion of the Principal Investigator. Decision of the Competent authority will be final.
For More Info Go Next Page...