Job for B.Pharm, M.Sc in Production at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Executive/Sr. Executive - QMS (Production)
• Logging, evaluation and follow up, timely closure of Change control.
• Logging, evaluation and follow up, timely closure of Investigation.
• Logging, evaluation and follow up, timely closure of Incident and Deviation.
• Logging, Review, follow up, closing of CAPA.
• Investigation and closure of Product complaint.
• Timely Implementation of CAPA and maintaining of Documents.
• Must have in depth knowledge of QMS production in injection/sterile plant.
• Should be smart thinker, innovative, flexible, motivator, and team leader.
• Must have exposure to USFDA & WHO Geneva PQ audits.
• Should be good in Man Management.
• 1-5 years (Must have exposure of both Sterile & Injectable manufacturing)
• Age 25-30 years
Experience : 1-5 years
Qualification : M.Sc. (Biotechnology)/B. Pharm
Location : Baddi - Unit II (Vaccine Formulations)
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production Manufacturing
End Date : 25th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database