Job for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Quality Specialist at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Quality Specialist II
• Performs the functions associated with receiving, trending, logging and coordinating the return of the Samples for product quality related complaints. This includes complaints received via phone, email, and internet.
• Utilize knowledge and experience to drive compliant resolution of complaint issue as well as ensure high level of customer service and customer satisfaction is maintained
• Participate in and contribute to Daily Team Huddle meetings to provide up-to-date information to QAS Team Members about products, manufacturing sites, revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/ Work Instructions (WIs), Trackwise capabilities and functions, difficult/unique customer related scenarios.
• Handling of specific responsibilities assigned by QAS Management
• Participate and contribute to the continuous improvement activities of the QAS group
Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 30th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database