Applications are invited for Research Scientist at Aligarh Muslim University
The university grew out of the work of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, the great Muslim reformer and statesman, who in the aftermath of the Indian War of Independence of 1857 felt that it was important for Muslims to gain education and become involved in the public life and government services in India. Raja Jai Kishan helped Sir Syed in establishing the university.
Post : Research Scientist (Non-Medical)
Applications are invited for filling up of the following post under the Medical College level Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh for a period of One year (Extendable for 2 years) purely on contractual position as per below mentioned details.
Essential: Doctorate degree in Microbiology/ Medical Microbiology/ Virology from recognised University.
1. Additional Post-doctoral research/training experience in relevant subjects from a recognised institute(s). Especially working in a Molecular Biology Laboratory (RT-PCR & PCR).
2. Experience in handling tissue cultures in a Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory.
3. Knowledge of Computer Applications / Data Management
4. Two Years R&D / Teaching Experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.
Contractual Salary per Month Fixed in Indian Rupees : 60000/-
Terms: Post is purely temporary. Appointment will be initially for period of one year and may be extended further based on the tenure of the project. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time even before the end of the contract period due to any reason. In case of such premature termination, one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same will be provided. The same will not hold true in case of premature termination due to performance related issue. Candidate can leave the job prematurely giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
Application and selection procedure: Candidates have to submit the Application form (Appendix-I) through speed post / registered post in the name of Chairman, Department of Microbiology, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002. With super-scribed as “Application for the VRDL contractual Post” on or before 21 September 2019 by 1:00 PM. The candidates are adviced to check the university website amu.ac.in or The Department of Microbiology Website notice section for the application form, date, time and venue for the interview or written test.
• Performance of the candidates will be assessed on a regular basis.
• Contract can be terminated at any time based if the performance of the candidate is found un¬satisfactory, his/ her service can be terminated in that stage without giving a notice.
• Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept ail the genera! instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
• No TA/DA will be paid, neither for appearing in the interview nor for joining the assignment and for the period of work.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application : 21 Sep 2019 by 1: 00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database