Work as QC & ORD for Formulation Pharma Units at Natco Pharma Limited
Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981 with an initial investment of INR 3.3 million. With a modest beginning of operations as a single unit with 20 employees, Natco today has five manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc. Natco family currently consists of more than 3,200 employees, we are consistently ranked among fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India. Natco is well recognized for its innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.
Post : Officers to Assistant Manager
QC & ORD for Formulation Pharma Units
- Should have experience in Stability Analysis; handling HPLC/ GC; Analysis of raw materials, finished products, in process samples and oral suspensions by HPLC
- Must have good knowledge in GLP
- Must be experienced in analytical methods development, methods validation and tech-transfers to QC for raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Should be able to conduct routine analysis of finished product and innovator samples.
- Should be well versed in ICH guidelines and different regulatory authorities
Experience : 3 to 10 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Kothur / Nagarjuna Sagar
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : QC & ORD
End Date : 20th August, 2018
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add "QC or ARD Candidate" in the subject line of the email.
See All Other Jobs in our Database