Walk in Interview for Senior Research Fellow in clinical pharmacology at NIRRH | M.Sc, M.Pharm
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Sr. Research Fellow (SRF)
No of Posts : 02
Title of project: NATIONAL CHAIR CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
Stipend / Consolidated Salary : (Rs. 28000/ + 30% HRA as per rule)
Essential qualification : M. Sc (Life Sciences) with 2 years research experience or MBBS / M.Pharm
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 Years of age
Desirable : Experience with clinical studies. Knowledge and experience of systematic review, meta analysis, knowledge of schedule Y of drugs and cosmetics act.
Duration : Upto 20.06.2019 (Extendable yearly subject to approval )
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post. 6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Walk-in-Interview on 05.09.2018 between 10.00 hrs. and 12.00 hrs at NIRRH, J.M. Street Road PAREL, MUMBAI 400012
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
See All Other Jobs in our Database