Walk in interview for posts of Guest Teachers at Tripura University
Tripura University provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in pharmaceutical chemistry and medicinal chemistry research. Department of Pharmacy endeavors in providing better human health through innovative research. The labs are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to conduct animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach.
Post : Guest Teachers
Eligibility: (For Pharmacy).
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s degree in appropriate branch of specialization in pharmacy,
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals.
Intending candidate may attend the interview' with bio-data and relevant original documents and a set of Xerox copy. Candidate should report at least half an hour before the commencement of the interview. Monthly remuneration shall be (fixed) as per the University rules.
A walk in interview will be held on 1st September, 2018 in the administrative building of Tripura University, Suryamaninagar-799022 for engagement of Guest Teachers in the following department for a period up to December, 2018
No T.A/D.A. shall be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database