Vacancy for Production Executive at Piramal Enterprises | B.Pharm
Piramal Enterprises Limited is the flagship company of the Piramal Group. Starting from the mid-1980s, PEL has shifted its focus from the textiles industry, and established its entrepreneurial credentials in Pharma, Information Management, and Financial Services. It has grown organically and inorganically and often made contrarian business calls. When Indian pharmaceutical industry was focused on international generics, we invested in domestic formulation businesses.
Post : Executive-Production
1. To maintain department cleanliness.
2. To prepare and review departmental SOPs & load final SOPs in ENSUR.
3. To prepare and review departmental documents.
4. To Coordination, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per cGMP norms.
5. To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
6. To train workmen and subordinates.
7. To order, receive, stamp impression, issuance and destruction of rubber stereos.
8. Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
9. Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
10. Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
11. To maintain month wise average batch yield record.
12. To Update KPIs of batch yield.
13. To allocate manpower on packing lines.
14. To check and monitor the Packing activities in the department as per plan.
15. To do in process checks and update departmental records.
16. To do online completed batches SAP entries and close process orders.
17. To raise gate pass (non returnable or returnable) to give parts or machine outside for repair.
18. To impart training to the operators and workers and maintain records.
19. To maintain inventory of strip pack machine accessories and change parts and miscellaneous items required in packing department.
20. To check the raw material and packing material availability in SAP.
21. Intimate material shortages to planning department.
22. To investigate and find out root cause analysis of any identified problem.
23. To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
24. To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
25. To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
26. To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
27. To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and Engg. Department.
28. To prepare Shift Schedule.
29. To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
30. To procure new change parts as per requirements.
31. To ensure compliance to audits.
32. To investigate the market complaint.
33. To plan validation and calibration of various instruments and machines in co-ordination with QA and Engg. Dept.
34. To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, packing Processes and Company Policies.
B.Pharm with minimum one year experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 25th August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database