Assam University came into existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989 (Act. No. XIII). It was established in 1994, since then the University is steadily becoming an excellent centre of learning. The campus, situated in Dargakona, about 20 kms from Silchar, is set amid sprawling hillocks, a typical landscape in the North East. The campus in an area of 600 acres surrounded by lakes and mountains provides an ideal environment for academic pursuit.
Post : Guest Faculty
Department : Pharmaceutical Science
Pharmaceutics : 1SC, 1OBC
Pharmaceutical Chemistry : 1UR
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in pharmacy.
Remuneration: Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25, 000/- per month
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in referred journals.
walk-in-interview will be held on 17/08/2018 at 11:00 a.m. at Kamini Kumar Chanda Guest House, Assam University, Silchar-788011
See All Other Jobs in our Database