Require Clinical Research Associate at Medpace
Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,500 people across 35 countries.
Post : Clinical Research Associate
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
• Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
• Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
• Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
• Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
• University degree in health-related field;
• 2- 4 years of monitoring experience gained from a global CRO and /or other related clinical research environment is preferred;
• Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities, project management;
• Computer literacy;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Should be both a team worker and self-motivated professional ;
• Detailed-minded & well-organized;
• Strong determination to grow with the organization.
Qualification: University degree
Location: Maharashtra- Navi Mumbai
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: CRA
End Date: Sept-25-2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database