Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc in reserach at DMAPR
ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal Aromatic Plants Research (ICAR-DMAPR) is located on Ahmedabad-Mumbai rail route. The centre is 7 km away from Anand Railway station on Anand-Ahmedabad state highway towards Nadiad. Anand is well connected to all parts of the country by road, rail and Air. The nearby airports are at Vadodara (45 km) and Ahmedabad (65 km).
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Project Name : NASF project "Chemotyping and molecular profiling of bioactive metabolites in Hemidesmus indicus and Costus speciosus, adapted to different phytogeographical zones and identification of candidate genes related to metabolic pathways".
Remuneration: Rs 25,000/- (consolidated) + 10% HRA per month
Educational Qualifications :
Master degree in Chemical Science/Pharmacy/Biotechnology/ Botany/ Horticulture with 04 or 05 years Bachelor's degree. Candidate with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master degree should have NET qualification or Ph.D or equivalent as per ICAR Guidelines.
Knowledge of analytical equipments HPLC, HPTLC etc.
Period of engagement
Initially for a period upto 31/03/2019 and will be co-terminated with the termination of the Project or earlier based on the performance.
Piace of work:
ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Reporting time is 10:00 a.m. for the above said Interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and contractual and are co-terminus with the project.
3. The age limit is up to 35 years for man and 40 years for women.
4. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer in case he/she is in employment elsewhere and experience certificate in original, if any will be produced at the time of Interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The appointment of selected candidate will be subject to the condition that he/she is declared medically fit for service by the prescribed medical authority.
7. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption either in ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand (Gujarat) or ICAR at the end of project.
8. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
9. The Director, ICAR-DMAPR, Boriavi, Anand reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
10. Other conditions of service will be governed by ICAR Rules and orders issued from time to time.
The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and self attested photocopy/Xerox of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the prescribed application while appearing for Walk-in-Interview. Candidates without Provisional UG/PG/Ph.D degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for appearing the Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in-Interview will be held at ICAR-Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research, Boriavi, Anand, Gujarat on 27/08/2018 at 11.00 a.m
See All Other Jobs in our Database