Goa Medical College and Hospital is a Government tertiary care hospital. It is our constant endeavor to provide quality services to all those who visit the hospital. The services provided at the Goa Medical College are described in the citizen's charter for GMC is also a teaching hospital. The college is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and also provides training to students pursuing their education in the field of dentistry, nursing and other affiliated fields.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 03 (03 posts)
Basic pay : Level 5 Rs. 29,200/-
Educational Qualification :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
2. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
3. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Not less than three years experience as registered Pharmacist.
2. Knowledge of Marathi.
Age: Not exceeding 45 years.
Relax-able for reserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Candidate fulfilling the above requirement should submit their application form alongwith self attested copies of their certificates such as proof of Age, Qualifications, valid 15 years of Residence Certificate in Goa, Valid Employment Exchange Registration card, Caste Certificate if any etc. Incomplete applications, applications not in Prescribed Form and application received by post and by hand after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected.
1) The eligible candidates will be awarded marks for Qualifying examination, additional qualification, experience in the line, extracurricular activities etc. If need by the appointing authority may decide to conduct a Written Test for selection.
2) The Appointing authority reserves the right to call adequate number of meritorious candidates for verification of original documents.
3) No T.A/D.A is admissible for attending the test or verification of original documents.
4) Candidates already in Government service should send their application “Through Proper Channel”.
Applications are hereby invited in the prescribed form, with self attested copies of certificates in support of information furnished, for the post of Pharmacist on regular basis through post or by Hand Delivery.
See All Other Jobs in our Database