Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Consortia for Research Platform at NII - Government of India
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence, host-pathogen interactions and related areas with a view to contribute to the creation of an internationally competitive intellectual knowledge base as a sustainable source of innovative futuristic modalities of potential use in health care.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Name of the project & Duration
“Consortia for Research Platform (CRP) in ‘Bioinformatician in selected crops for nutritional security" funded by ICAR
M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Life Sciences. The incumbent should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per funding agency norms)
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
Candidates should have experience in establishing cell lines from tissues biopsy, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blottingk and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 06.08.2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database