Merck looking for Investment Project Specialist
Our businesses in U.S. and Canada operate as EMD Serono in Biopharma, MilliporeSigma in life science and EMD Performance Materials in the chemicals and high-tech materials business. Outside of the U.S. and Canada, we hold the rights to the name and the trademark “MERCK”. The businesses of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany are truly global, with 52,000 employees in 66 countries working on breakthrough solutions and technology.
Post : Investment Project Specialist
• Our fast-growing End-To-End SU & Investment Projects Organization in Asia Pacific is looking for an Investment Projects Specialist, based in India. You must be able to work independently with a strong customer focus, business acumen, lead change, and to effectively deliver new investment project wins.
• As an Investment Projects Specialist and a sales leader, you will be responsible for driving overall sales activities (pre-sales and post sales activities) and securing new End-To-End (E2E) Projects business, which includes all aspects of Biologics with primary focus on Mab.
• You will be responsible for the successfully acquisition and execution of molecule development and manufacturing capital expansion projects.
• You will be also responsible for providing client’s inputs to Field marketing/ regional marketing activities to support Investment Projects and working closely with key local, regional and global partners from Commercial Sales, Sales Development, Technology Management, Operations, and Customer Excellence partners.
• A key role is to ensure a strong and beneficial partnership with the Process Solutions-Bioprocessing commercial sales organization.
• Science and/or Engineering background (BSc, MSc, PhD in biopharmaceutical or related subject)
• 10 + years of experience in life sciences, chemistry, engineering, business or related field.
• Good understanding of capital expansion project content within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or contract manufacturing /contract services organization, including familiarity with biotech manufacturing process
• Vast knowledge of and expertise in large complex capital expansion project sales
• Demonstrated successful large commercial sales project execution and implementation, especially with single use technologies, bioprocessing systems and bioprocessing applications for mAb is a plus
• Work naturally well in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams and is able to facilitate high performing teams and decision making based on what’s best for the business.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage and communicate across boundaries, build cross-functional collaboration, and influence without direct authority
• Up to 50% domestic and international travel are required
• Must be fluent and proficient in oral and written Hindi, English, other foreign languages is a plus.
Experience : 10 + years
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Operations
End Date : 15th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database