Job for Group Marketing Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments. J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices & Diagnostics Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management.
Post : Group Marketing Manager
• Develop and drive marketing programs successfully
• Drive successful product launches
• Portfolio management that includes pricing, product mix, product rationalization, promotion, logistics, forecasting, etc.
• Drive product training especially new products or as required
• Strong marketing communication and collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
• Market and portfolio analysis on a continuous basis to drive strong tactics
• Guide and inspire team members to achieve marketing objectives in line with portfolio strategy
• MBA Degree (preferably with specialization in Marketing) from a premier business school
• Background in marketing or medical devices is preferred.
• Total experience of 10+ 12 years post qualification
Experience : 10+ 12 years
Qualification : MBA
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 10th August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database