Assam University came into existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989 (Act. No. XIII). It was established in 1994,since then the University is steadily becoming an excellent centre of learning. The campus, situated in Dargakona, about 20 kms from Silchar, is set amid sprawling hillocks, a typical landscape in the North East. The campus in an area of 600 acres surrounded by lakes and mountains provides an ideal environment for academic pursuit.
Drawing its 230 plus faculty from many disciplines, from all over the country, the university sustains a multidisciplinary approach to higher education.
Post : Guest Faculty
Pharmaceutics : 1 SC, 1 OBC
Pharmaceutical Chemistry : 1UR, 1 OBC
Pharmacology : 1UR
Eligibility Criteria :
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in referred journals.
Remuneration: Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25, 000/- per month
A walk-in-interview will be held on 09/08/2017 at 11:00 a.m. at Kamini Kumar Chanda Guest House, Assam University, Silchar-788011 for engaging eight Guest faculties on purely temporary basis in the department of Pharmaceutical Science, Assam University, Silchar
See All Other Jobs in our Database