Career in Johnson & Johnson as Project Manager | Degree in Science, Pharmacy
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 employees. With Global sales of USD $74.3 billion in 2014, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
Post : Project Manager, OTC
The position is designed to plan, manage, coordinate and control the execution of projects within the OTC franchise of the both the India and Regional AP Consumer business. The role mainly focuses on introduction of new products and projects touching or enhancing existing products on brands including Benadryl, ORSL, Codral, Bactidol, Zyrtec and others across the OTC portfolio.
This will require:
1. Interdependent partnering with the other functions of the Strategic Franchise Operations team, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, SMP/TT, Global Engineering.
2. Management of project related activities from Define to Launch stage to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives (FPOs).
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Organize and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team.
- Work with cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
- Assign, define schedules and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings.
- Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
- Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other FPO hurdles that may arise during the project execution.
- Interface with regional and/or worldwide cross functional teams to obtain project relevant information.
- Update timeline, milestones, cost & SKU table information in Gensight.
- Ensure compliance against stage gate exit deliverables and endorse compliant projects for stage gate exit approval.
- Prepare and present project progress reports & presentations as required.
For more info on next page...