Career for Pharmacist in WCL - Government of India Undertaking
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred "Miniratna" status on 15th March'2007. The Company has contributed about 7.02% of the national coal production during 2015-16.
Post : Pharmacist (Trainee) in T&S Gr 'C'
No of Posts : 02
Matriculate/ Diploma in Pharmacy & registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act, 1948 with valid registration. After completion of one year training they will be regularised in T&S Gr.
• The selected candidates shall be posted in the Areas/Establishments as per the requirement..
1. Cut off date for determining eligibility of experience as per Cadre Scheme is date of issue of notification.
2. Only permanent employees on the date of issue of notification and who posses required qualifications as per Cadre Scheme will be considered for selection.
3. In the Selection of different vacant posts, Reservations norms of SC/ST candidates will be maintained as per rule.
4. Only those candidates who are ready to work in other area of WCL on selection may apply against the vacant post ,if they posses required qualifications & norms as per cadre scheme.
The candidates should send their written applications in prescribed proforma along with attested copies of educational certificates and photograph through respective Controlling Authority & APM of concerned Area. The applications of willing candidates should reach in this office on or before 30.08.2017.
The applications received after 30.08.2017 will not be entertained.
Area management must ensure that complete application of only those eligible candidates, who must have secured minimum Good rating in performance should be forwarded to Dy.GM(P)/IR for consideration.
See All Other Jobs in our Database