Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at Central University of Punjab
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUP) at Bathinda is poised to write new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India. Going to be an upwardly mobile organization, it is destined to emerge as a quality provider of teaching and research, knowledge and skills, products and services, attitudes and ethics.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
“P-gp (Permeability glycoprotein) inhibition and anticancer potential of Potentilla fulgens, Potentilla atrosanguinea and characterisation of its active constituents”.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Vikas Jaitak, Assistant Professor, Centre for Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab
Project Duration : 3 Years
JRF: Rs. 12,000/- per month (Fixed) + HRA (For first two years)
SRF : Rs. 14,000/-per month (Fixed)+ HRA (For third year
Tenure : Initially for ONE year; extendable up to two more years (depends upon performance)
• M.Sc. Chemical Sciences / Life Sciences or M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Natural Products / Phytochemistry / Pharmacognosy) with minimum 55% marks
• NET/ GATE/GPAT or equivalent qualification for JRF
Maximum Age Limit
• 28 years for JRF,
• Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates
Date & Time of Interview : 25.08.2017 at 11:00AM
Venue: Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda-151001
• Interested candidates should appear in person directly in the interview with the duly filled prescribed application form available on website: cup.ac.in.
• Candidate should also send their CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 21-08-2017 (5:00 PM).
• Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
See All Other Jobs in our Database