Need Project Manager in Clinical Supply Management at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Project Mgr - Clinical Supply Management
Coordinate drug supply operations with IIT/ CUP, GIPAP champions
• Prepare drug demand forecast and supply plan
• Generate drug shipment orders
• Manage external vendors selection and operations
• Coordinate set-up and maintenance of various systems
• Assess & define order fulfillment and warehouse & distribution processes to deliver medicines on time every time to our customers and patients
• Review & assess local and regional commercial plans operating model, define and communicate future ways of working
• Define and deliver end-to-end value chain mapping aspects & drive the planning, im-plementation and delivery of products to IIT/ CUP champions, includes labelling and packaging as well as destruction
• Define & deliver KPIs on supply performance
• Establishes, vigorously monitors and report KPIs & take proactive action to continuously strive for improvements. Manage the Service Level Agreements with various customer stakeholder groups.
• Ensures exemplary communication with all stakeholders including internal associates, and global customers through regular local and global updates with focus on accomplishments, KPIs, best practices, staffing changes, key events, etc.
• Identifies and resolves operational issues, clearly articulate potential recommendations/solutions to local or global managers/partners; manage number of escalations to global office.
• Grooms and develops talent, implements succession planning and mentor associates for higher responsibilities.
• Provides input into the budget process (for local India viewpoint) and ensure ongoing detailed cost reporting in line with the global and local policies / requirements.
Candidate Profile :
MBA in Logistics and Supply Management or certified project management professional (PMP) with Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science English. Spanish, German or French desired.
• Overall 12+ years of experience, with 4+ years in clinical project management with a leading pharma company/service provider
• Understanding complexity of working in an off-shored environment with 2+ years of international exposure
• Familiarity with process set-up, quality KPIs and operational issues / management
Experience : 12+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm/M.Pharm, MBA
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Technical Operations
Last date : 5th Sept, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.