Application are invited for Assistant Research Officer in CCRH
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy. Qualifications and other eligibility conditions are given below:
Post: Assistant Research Officer
No.of post: 02 (Two) posts [Group B]. (Unreserved-01, OBC-O1)
Pay Band: PB-2. Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age: 30 years and below. (Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Central Government)
Educational and other Qualifications: Master's Degree in Science in Botany/Medicinal Plants or M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy) frorn a recognized university/institute.
Duties: To undertake assigned Pharmacognosy research work under drug standardization programme of the Council.
Place of Posting: Presently one each at Central Research Institute (H). NOIDA (UP) and Drug Standardization Unit. Hyderabad (Telangana).
1. Last date of the receipt of application is 21st September, 2015. The application received after the last date oR with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. If the last date happens to be a holiday, it will stand extended to the next working day.
2. The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise for the posts at any stage of recruitment.
3. Eligibility of the candidate including maximum age limit will be counted as on the closing date.
4. Self attested copies of educational qualifications (including Mark-sheets and degree certificates), experience certificates, age (as per Matriculation Certificate), caste certificate, registration certificate etc. should be attached with the application along with two recent passport size photographs. Original certificates are required to be produced at the time of interview.
5. Persons already in service must submit their applications, through their Employers, with “No Objection Certificate”.
6. The applications in the prescribed format (Annex-1 ) duly completed in all respects, should reach the Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 by the prescribed closing date. The candidates should mention
“Application for the post of .......” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
7. Age relaxation to candidates belonging to OBC (as per Central List of OBCs) will be available as per the orders of the Government of India. The candidates seeking appointment under reserved category should submit the certificate in the format prescribed by the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India, issued by the competent authorities. Specimen form is enclosed (Annex-2). Further, the candidates belonging to OBC category (non-creamy layer) will also be required to submit a declaration as per proforma in Annex-3.
8. The upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants as per Government of India (DoPI) orders. A candidate seeking age relaxation under this category would have to produce a certificate issued after the date of advertisement from his/her employer on the office letter head as per the proforma attached (Annex-4). The age relaxation will be admissible to such Government servant as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that his service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post the recruitment of which has been advertised.
9. At the time of Interview, the candidates will be required to produce all the original documents for verification and No Objection Certificate from their employer. Failure to produce original documents/NOC will render the candidates ineligible to appear for the interview.
10. Details about the date, time and venue of the written test and/or interview will be intimated to the candidates.
11. The number of vacancies may vary subject to the requirement at the stage of final selection.
12. The jurisdiction for all legal matters for this recruitment will be New Delhi and legal cases filed (if any) in other courts will not be maintainable.
13. Council will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
14. Candidates are requested to see Council's website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard. Any new announcement will be made only through the website of the Council. Candidates are advised to indicate two e-mail IDs in theirapplications as the Council will be making most of the communications on e-mail.
15. The appointment will be subject to medical examination and verification of character and antecedents of the candidates from the competent authorities.
16. The selected candidates will be governed by the Rules and Regulations as are applicable to other employees of the Council and necessary undertakings will have to be given before appointment.
17. New Pension Scheme (NPS), 2004 will be applicable.
18. The candidates selected for appointment are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
19. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending written test / Interview.
20. The candidates who had earlier applied in response to Council's Advt. No. 02/2013 also need to apply afresh as per the terms and conditions of the present advertisement.
21. Canvassing through any source will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY
(An Autonomous Body of Ministry, of AYUSH, Govt, of India)
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avum Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan
61-65, Institutional Area, Opp.D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.