Opportunity for Pharmacist in PSACS
Applications on the prescribed Proforma are invited for filling up following posts on contractual basis in various ART (Anti Retroviral Therapy) Centres in Punjab and Technical Officer at HIV State Reference Lab. Department of Microbiology, Govt. Medical College Patiala. The candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects along with attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs at the respective offices (To Senior Medical Officer I/c of concerned Civil Hospital/Prof. & Head, Deptt. of Microbiology, Govt. Medical College Patiala). Last date for receipt of application is 02.09.2014 up to 2:00 PM. Applications received after closing date and time will not be entertained.
Post: Pharmacist- 1
Consolidated Salary: Rs.13000/-
Place of posting: One each at ART Centre Civil Hospital Jalandhar
Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) comprising educational qualification, experience, consolidated salary etc. for these posts alongwith application format can be downloaded from the website pbhealth.gov.in linked Department Punjab State AIDS Control Society.
Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. If candidate with degree is not available, diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in health care institution can be considered. Must be registered in State Pharmacy Council.
1. The maximum age limit for all the posts is 62 years.
2. The applicant should have passed Punjabi upto matric level.
3. The interested candidates should submit their applications complete in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials and two recent passport size photographs at the respective offices of Principal/Senior Medical Officer I/cs of the concerned Institution/Hospital on or before 02.09.2014 by 02:00 p.m.
4. Degree or Diploma should be from a university/Institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government as well as by All India Council for Technician Education, Govt. of India, New Delhi. The Course should have been completed as regular course as bonafide student and not by distance or correspondence mode.
5. The said posts are purely temporary and contractual for one year or for the period as per instruction received from Department of AIDS Control time to time, extendable on the basis of work performance and conduct.
6. The original certificates/ testimonials will be checked at the time of written test / interview at respective offices. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the written test / interview.
7. Service conditions including pay scales will be governed by the guidelines/instructions issued by Department of AIDS Control from time to time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.