Walk ln lnterview to be held for contractual employees currently working under NHM in the same position of OSH & FW society in other district, desiring to be posted in Sundargarh district against the vacant position mentioned below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 22 [MHT(RBSK) - 13, MHU (Swasthya Sanjog) - 9]
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Other Terms & Conditions
• The above position is contractual in nature for a period of 11 months, and coterminus with the scheme.
• Interested In-house candidates of NHM can log in to sundergarh.nic.in for details. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend on dt- 03/05/2023 from 09.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.
• Incomplete application in any form shall not be allowed on the day of Walk-in- Interview.
• Candidates have to submit No Objection cum Continuation certificate and Experience Certificate for last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society issued by CDM & PHO with the application form, without which they will not be eligible.
• The applicant should submit the filled prescribed application form along with selfattested photocopies of all relevant certificates and mark-sheets on the day of Walk- In-lnterview.
• No personal query shall be entertained. All communication will be made through district website. Candidates are requested to visit district website sundergarh.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates, results. Canvassing in any form shall be liable for disqualification.
• Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement if instructed by OSH & FW Society.
• Selection shall be done as per the guideline issued by Mission Directorate, NHM, Odisha.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the application form on the day of Walk-ln-lnterview.
1. Two recent passport size colour photograph duly pasted at the designed space.
2. Self-attested photocopy of identity proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar Card /Passport).
3. Self-attested copies of all Marks sheet and certificates in proof of the claim made by the candidate relating to his / her educational qualification.
4. Self-attested copy of HSC or equivalent marks sheet and certificate (proof of age).
5. Self-attested copies of Caste certificate for SC/ST/SEBC candidates & Residence Certificate issued by the competent Authority.
6. No Objection Certificate Cum Continuation Certificate for last uninterrupted service and Experience Certificate issued by concerned CDM & PHO.
7. Offer letter to be attached for the same post.
8. Valid Contract Period (last contract renewal Order to be attached)
Interested In-house candidates of NHM may login sundergarh.nic.in for details terms and conditions & application form etc. The eligible candidates may attend at office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer, Sundargarh on dt- 03/05/2023 from 9.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M along with the required documents and application form. No candidates shall be allowed beyond the schedule time. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
See All Other Jobs in our Database