HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 8 manufacturing units, 4 subsidiary / joint venture companies, 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries. Besides this, HLL is engaged in providing healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects and consultancy services for procurement of medical equipment and devices in healthcare sector. Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist, Officer Operations
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT Pharmacy outlets at AIIMS Patna and various Government Medical College / District Hospitals in Bihar State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with the right attitude for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Qualification & Experience
For Pharmacist : B.Pharm / D.Pharm with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in retail pharmacy
For Assistant Pharmacist : B.PHARM / D.PHARM.
Officer Operations : For D.Pharm, minimum 5 years of experience in retail pharmacy business
For B.Pharm, minimum 3 years of experience in retail pharmacy business
Job Location : AIIMS Patna and various Government Medical College / District Hospitals in Bihar
Age : Maximum 37 years as on 01.04.2023.
The selection for the positions of Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist / Officer Operations will be based on the marks obtained in the written test. Duration for the objective type written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date : 13-04-2023
Reporting Time : 10 am to 1 pm
Venue : Lemon Tree Premier – Patna
Plot No. 876, Exhibition Road, Patna- 800001
See All Other Jobs in our Database