Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work. The Institute invites applications for the post of Project Assistants (PA) (03 posts) from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who are creative, have passion and a desire to pursue defence related R&D work. Selection is purely on temporary basis under a S&T research project at INMAS, Delhi.
Post : Project Assistant
No. of Vacancies : 03
Essential Educational Qualification : First Class in M.Sc.* in Chemistry / Life Sciences / Nanotechnology / Pharmacy
Desirable qualification : Experience in doing research work.
* Candidates still pursuing M.Sc. are not eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview.
Stipend (Monthly) : Rs.40,000/ (Consolidated)
• Tenure : Initially for One year. Yearly extension based on the performance of the candidate with maximum two more years or till the completion of the project.
• Upper age limit : 28 years as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
• Application form can be downloaded from the website drdo.gov.in and should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should carry copy of their application form when appearing for the interview.
• Reporting time is 0900h-1000h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for interview at any cost.
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. No entry would be permitted in campus without certificates/testimonials in original.
• Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSU's/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
• How to reach the venue of Interview: INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards Timarpur/ Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
• Please note: Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM etc. are not allowed to be carried inside INMAS Campus.
• It may be noted that offer of project assistantship does not confer any right of permanent absorption in DRDO.
• Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview & on joining.
Walk-in-Interview on 18th May 2023
Reporting time is 0900h-1000h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi.
Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for interview at any cost
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
(Defence Research and Development Organisation; DRDO)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
See All Other Jobs in our Database