Biocon is global biopharmaceutical company changing patients' lives in over 120 countries by finding new and affordable ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain.
Post : Scientist (10565)
Looking for GF Analytical - OSD Expertise. - For Scientist / Senior Scientist level
1. Experienced in analytical development & characterization, evaluation interpretation through below techniques: a. Versatile chromatographic techniques (SEC, IEC etc)
2. Validation of analytical methods by various instrumental techniques to support the formulation product developments for regulatory dossier submissions.
3. Peptide mapping, finger printing & characterization e.g. LC MS/MS, HRMS etc.
4. NMR and other spectroscopic techniques
5. Experienced in analytical characterization of peptides, complex molecules and non-conventional dosage forms.
6. Experienced & skilled in analytical development for various dosage forms of peptides & complex generics moieties.
- Analytical characterization of peptides, complex molecules and non-conventional dosage forms.
- Skilled in analytical development for various dosage forms of peptides & complex generics moieties.
- Involve in implementing QbD principles and tools to analytical methods considering total product life cycle.
- Proficient in GMP documentations and to assist in preparation of protocols & reports for analytical activities, and review the analytical data.
- Understanding of USFDA, EMA, MHRA, and ICH guidelines, and the regulatory requirements of various International Regulatory Agencies.
- To handle procurement, installation & qualification of analytical equipment to set up and maintain a GLP compliant analytical testing lab.
- Transfer of analytical technology and methods to the manufacturing site for regular QC testing.
- Knowledge to Design and conduct in-vitro drug release testing of solid and semi-solid formulations with various dissolution techniques,
- Knowledge to develop discriminatory and bio-relevant dissolution methods.
Experience : 2 - 6 years
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Analytical R&D
End Date : 30th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database