National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hajipur is an autonomous Institute of National Importance set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the following post of research assistant under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored purely time-bound project undertaken in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, NIPER Hajipur.
Post : Research Assistant
Description of the project : The project involves the elucidation of naringin in prevention of fluorosis-induced neurodevelopmental disorder. Project title: Modulation of fluoride-induced histopathological, cognitive-behavioural alteration in adult and developing rodents by naringin
No. of position : 01
Project duration : 2 year (Total 3 years)
Principal investigator : Dr. Nitesh Kumar
Essential qualifications : M.S./ M.Pharm in Pharmacology / Pharmacology and Toxicology, M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology/M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Pharm with preferably good NET/GATE/CSIR qualification and research experience in the related area will be preferred.
Age limit : Not more than 29 years as on the date of advertisement.
Salary : Rs. 32,350 fixed per month
Relaxation on qualification and age : SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
Date of the Interview : The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.
Terms and conditions
1. The above position is purely contractual and initially for a period of 1 year. The continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of the year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of the fellowship may be further extended to a total 2 years.
2. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the institute.
3. If the candidate fulfils the Institute criteria, admission in Ph.D. may be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Candidates reaching after specified time may not be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply
Candidate should apply with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. via email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org till April 15, 2023, with the subject marked as “Application for Research Assistant position- ICMR”.
See All Other Jobs in our Database