The Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) was established in 1965 under the auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in New Delhi, India as a Centre for collection and distribution of teaching material in pathology. The Registry was renamed in 1980 as the National Institute of Pathology (IOP) in view of its expanded scope and activities.
Post : Project Technical Support-V / Project Technical support IV - 01 Post
ICMR- National Institute of Pathology will conduct walk-in-interview for the below mentioned purely temporary project post, tenable at ICMR-NIP for the two months period from 01 May 2023 to 30 June 2023. Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview on the date and venue as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
Rate of consolidated remuneration [per month/per position] : 32,000.00/31,000.00
Essential / Desirable qualification and Experience : Candidates must be graduate in Life Science Subjects (Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or any relevant field ) from a recognized university with five years' work experience in molecular biology laboratory for nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT-PCR in a recognized university/institute. OR Postgraduate Degree in Life Science subjects. Experience: Work experience in molecular biology laboratory for nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT- PCR in a recognized university/institute.
Age Limit : 30 years
General Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates w’ho wish to appear for the above mentioned post are requested to fill the attached application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Degree Certificate/Statement of marksheets), Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as on date (as the case applies), experience certificates, etc., along with one set of Xerox of the same duly selfattested and a recent passport size photograph for attending walk in interview. No need to send hardcopy of application form to ICMR-NIP, New Delhi by post.
2. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved post as per Gol rules. The post reserved for SC/ST/OBC, Candidates are requested to kindly bring along the valid caste certificate/validity/valid non-creamy layer as on date (as the case applies).
3. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
4. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
5. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
7. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
8. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected
9. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
10. The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
11. The above post/s are filled-up purely on contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIP or continuation of his/her services in any other pro ject.
12. Candidates are required to be present at the venue in time and Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
13. Please note that the Institute does not have residential facilities for contractual staff.
14. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change or any other information,
15. No calculators, log tables, communication devices like mobile phone, Tablet/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Interview Hall.
16. The candidates attending the above Interview must follow COVID appropriate behaviors.
17. Corrigendum/ addendum/ further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to visit our websites: instpath.gov.in and icmr.nic.in regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
18. ICMR-NIP reserves the right to terminate the Project Human Resource Position even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date : 26.04.2023
Registration and verification of documents : 09:30 A M- 10:30 AM
Venue : ICMR-National Institute of Pathology
Safdarjung Hospital Campus, Ansari Nagar West, New Delhi-110029
1. Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
2. If there are more than 30 candidates against any post, written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview/personal discussion on the same day. The written examination will be conducted only for shortlisting of candidates and the selection would be based on the performance in the interview/personal discussion only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database