Maithri Drugs is one of Indias fast-growing pharmaceutical companies. Maithris strategic focus is on active pharma ingredients (APIs). The company is widely recognized for its excellent research and development and aggressive growth strategies. Our 39 US DMFs and 14 CEPs in a short span attest to our R&D excellence.
Human Resources Department walk-in drive.
Post : Senior Executives, Junior Managers, Assistant Managers, Manager's
Key Responsibilities :
1. Payroll Processing, & PMS System.
2. Statutory Payments & Resolves the issues of Statutory.
3. Processing of Gratuity, F&F Settlements, Leave Encashment.
4. Company Vehicle insurance.
5. Managing the General Corporate Admin Activities.
6. Medical Insurance claims & Managing Leave Balance.
7. F&F Employee Settlements & Exclusively need to manage Travel and Hospitality
8. Vehicle an Company General Insurance Activities.
9. Managing the General Corporate Admin Activities.
10. Statutory Activities (Bonus, ESI, PF, Annual returns, ER1,ER2 Returns)
• Master's degree in Human Resources.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• 06-08 Experience
Documents to be Carried : Candidates are requested to carry updated resume, photocopies of educational certificates, latest increment letter, CTC Structure, last 3 months' pay slips, last 6 months bank statement, photocopy of Aadhar card and PAN card copy.
walk in drive on 29-04-2023
Interview Location & Work Location : Maithri Drugs Private Limited.(Corporate Office), Dwaraka Signature, 2nd Floor, Plot No.14D/1,Survey No.74&75, Jai Hind Enclave,, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081 - India.
See All Other Jobs in our Database