Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Post : Associate Content Editor - Drug Safety Intelligence
• Analysis and interpretation of published data (clinical trials, journal articles, reviews, meta-analysis, congress communications, drug approval reports, etc.)
• Collection and curation of information on risks and safety of drug products (recording, archiving, updating and evaluating the information)
• Writing case studies, reports and reviews
• Maintain informed discussions with experts and customers.
• At least 1 year of experience in pharmacovigilance and/or in editorial teams focused on scientific publications
• Proven knowledge of basic pharmacology and drug safety. An advanced level of English is also required.
• MS or PhD in pharmacology, toxicology, biochemistry, biotechnology, medicinal chemistry or a related biological science
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with databases and scientific information systems
• Experience on writing regulatory documentation or scientific publications
Experience : 1 year
Qualification : MS or PhD in pharmacology, toxicology, biochemistry, biotechnology, medicinal chemistry
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database