Under 15th Financial Commission (FC-XV) National Health Mission for appointment on the vacant posts of Contractual Staff Nurse / Contract Pharmacist (Urban Health and Wellness Center) on contract basis in Madhya Pradesh. Invites applications, this contract will be till March 31, 2023, which can be renewed as approved in the annual action plan for the coming years.
Post : Pharmacist (State Health & Wellness Center)
No of Posts : 611
Salary : Rs. 15,000 pm
Qualification : Passed 12th class in the system of education (10+2) in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Degree / Diploma of Pharmacist (Pharmacist) from recognized institution should be a live registration of Pharmacist (Pharmacist) from Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit : 21-40 years in the upper age limit (Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disabilities / Women (Unreserved / Reserved) 5 years relaxation in the maximum age limit) (as on 01/01/2022)
• A proposal of 06 percent has been prepared for the reservation of Divyangjan on horizontal basis. Out of the total vacancies for the disabled, 06 percent of the posts are reserved for the disabled, the category whose disabled person will be selected for these posts will be considered for that category. This post is included in each category without category / open recruitment.
• Pharmacist and staff nurse working temporarily and casually under Covid-19, who has worked for a minimum period of 89 days, will be eligible to get 10 percent surcharge marks in the recruitment process of contract pharmacist and contract staff nurse. .
• Applications not made or incomplete in the prescribed format will be automatically rejected.
• Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
• Mission Director, National Health Mission, MP. reserves the right to accept / reject or process any application without assigning any reason.
Application can be made through Sems Ltd's web portal sams.co.in, link for application will be made available from 01/May/2022. The last date for online submission is 30/May/2022. Offline applications will not be accepted / accepted under any circumstances.
Detailed Advertisement coming soon.
See All Other Jobs in our Database