Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Executive Quality Control
• Sample storage and management (FDF & API), Analytical testing/documentation of drug product / finished product / complaints / stability / packaging material samples to GxP standards. Stability Testing/Sample storage and management.
• Analytical documentation of stability samples to GxP standards. Analytical Method Validation & Analytical Method Transfer.
• Assisting supervisor Quality Control for efficient functioning of Quality Control Laboratory through QC analysis and good documentation as per quality control system. To maintain all testing records, raw data & log books as per SOP
• Maintain confidentiality and ensure safe custody and efficient handling of company document / material. Perform any other task that may be assigned for running of the company as per latest quality standard and Novartis Corporate Guidelines.
• Ensure Data Integrity, cGMP, GDP, ALCOA and ALCOA+ Principle at Workplace
• Any other responsibility that may be assigned by supervisor/Manager from time to time.
• M.Sc. in Chemicals / M.Pharm from reputed university with min 5+ yrs experience in Quality function.
• Sound technical & scientific knowledge of pharmaceutical/ chemical analytics/QC/ equivalent Working experience in Laboratory environment in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in Laboratory Excellence & Laboratory equipment Quality Control (QC) Testing Quality Control Sampling.
Experience : 5+ yrs
Qualification : M.Sc. in Chemicals / M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality
End Date : 20th May, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database