Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position for the research project titled Safety & Efficacy of the “PL05” tablet/capsule in animals in the treatment of Gastric Acidity” sponsored by Purobien Life sciences Private Limited, New Delhi for a period of one year.
Post : One Project Associate and One Project Assistant.
Number of positions : 1 each
Duration of Position : Initially for four months and extendable up to one year.
Emoluments (p.m.) : Project associate Rs. 25,000/- (Fixed), Project assistant - 15,000/- (Fixed)
Educational qualification : Essential
a. For project associate 1 st class PG Degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Pharma.
b. For project assistant Minimum 55% or equivalent at graduation level in science/Pharma.
Desirable : Expertise in biochemical studies, animal handling etc.
Age : 28 years. Age relaxation applicable as per Government of India (Gol) rules.
General Terms and Conditions :
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
4. The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
5. The mode of interview will be communicated later. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called physically.
Application on Plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, names of the father and mother, telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any. should reach the Principal Investigator at following address by 08.04.2022:
Dr. Sunil Kumar Mishra,
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU),
Varanasi - 221005 (U.P.)
Applicants can also send their applications and scanned copies of certificates as well as any relevant document by email to the principal Investigator at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database