Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Post : Medical Representative
Experience : Up to 6 months
Qualification : Science Graduate / B.Pharm / D.Pharm / MBA
Age : Up to 23 years
Role and Responsibility
• Demonstrate or present and promote products to healthcare professionals like doctors and pharmacists
• Prescription generation
• Managing distribution channel members such as Stockiest, Distributors & Chemists
• Handle sales promotion activities. Attend and organize conferences and meetings.
• 20k Stipend per Month.
• After confirmation 3.10/annum. (Medical Representative)
• Confirmation period – 12 Months.
• Daily Allowances (180-250/ Day) excluding Stipend.
• Mobile reimbursement (800/Month).
• Group personal Accident benefit to all Field Employees and other Medical Benefits.
• Incentives monthly basis.
• Product incentive.
• Foreign trip annual basis.
• Attractive Yearly Increments.
• Grooming and opportunities for next level promotion.
• Online Training Modules.
See All Other Jobs in our Database