Standing tall since early decades of 20th century, the institute is steadily sailing through the millennium change and has emerged into one of the most prominent institution - Indian Institute of Technology IIT(ISM) with full bloom functioning of 18 branches of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Studies and Humanities. IIT (ISM) has had a centenary long credentials of outperforming achievements/contributions in academia and the industry.
Post : Project Assistant (PA)
Number of Position(s) : 02
Project : Motivate School Students & Teachers Concerning the Relevance of Science & Technology Through Innovative Communication Techniques in Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Sponsoring Agency : DST (NCSTC Division), GoI
Principal Investigator : Prof. Rashmi Singh
Essential Qualification :
• Graduation in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Pharma or graduation in science from a leading institute with a good track record
• At least one year of working experience (mandatory) in technology sectors in prominent roles for handling statistical analysis and data analytics and related activities
Age limit : Preferably below 35 years (Relaxation as per GoI norms)
Salary : Rs. 15000/- per month (Consolidated)
Tenure of Post : For two years
• Data collection using primary survey and data analytics
• Documentation and reports preparation.
• Development of optimization model
• Handling the project management aspect for this project
• Keeping a record of inflows and outflows in this project
• The ProjectAssistant will report to the investigators of the project.
• The candidates are required to submit a copy of their detailed resume with their photograph and enclose all relevant supporting documents regarding age, qualification, and experience through email email@example.com within the due date.
• The candidates are also required to bring the original certificates and supporting documents for verification at the time of joining. For further details, candidates may contact Dr. Rashmi Singh, Principal Investigator, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own
Last Date & Time : April 18th, 2022, 5:00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database